Reclam

Forex Company Online

Nov 18, 2010

MaxPayNET - Great news!


MaxPaynet.com

I welcome you, dear readers of my blog!

I have for you the stunning news about a project MaxPayNet»!

There is bad news and good ...

I'll start with the bad ...

At the weekend, 20.11.2010. and 21.10.2010., a server project MaxPayNet"Will be placed on prevention, and accordingly will not be available!

Now the good news!

  1. Over the weekend projectMaxPayNet"Moved to a new, more powerful server.
  2. After moving the project site will be updated.
  3. The new site will have many innovations and additions.
I want to also note that the main thrust of the project "MaxPayNet"Not only loans «MaxiCredit»And wider activities aimed at the possibility of people around the world to save when shopping, while still earning on it!

In future articles will be some more information and details ...

Come to my blog and get the latest news first hand:)

Waiting for your letters and suggestions!

Good luck!

Andrew Povolokin

My contact info:
Skype: PAndy76

No comments: