Reclam

Forex Company Online

May 5, 2010

As in Win7 install the old audio driver?


audio

Finally I've exhausted Windows XP on your computer ... For the sake of experiment, decided to put Win7.
It All started immediately from the fact that WINDOWS 7 refused to be installed ...

Checking HDD on the error and reinstalling all decided
:)
Then everything like clockwork ... BUT! Sound card drivers are not put!
Oblazy floor Ineta, but firewood under Win7 on my motherboard (Asus P4P800 SE) no.

Then I decided to use the built-in search feature drivers through Windows 7 ... I. .. About WONDER !

The driver was found and installed!
In any case, unloaded the driver using

DriveMax

(Incidentally, very useful and convenient Free program)
I spread unloaded

drayver audio system AudioMAX for Asus P4P800 SE


audio driver AudioMAX p4p800 SE win7 (950.0 KiB)

If someone helps, accomplish your goal, please.
Good luck!

No comments: