Reclam

Forex Company Online

Jan 28, 2011

ForexCompanyOnline - first results.

forexcompanyonline - инвестируй в форекс на короткий срок с высокими дивидентами!


Good day, dear readers of my blog!

And so!

Here rezudtaty my investment in the project ForexCompanyOnline 1 month:

My investments amounted to $12 ($1 startup + 12/12/2010 $11 after the first withdrawal).

Within a month the size of my investment has grown to $50Due to income from the referral program $36, (5% of the investment lichnikov), And interest earned on my contributions.

24.01.2011 I re-checked the output, $ 30 had been withdrawn at the expense of LiqPay during an 8-hours:


January 24, 2011 15:30:49 with phone 796 1976 ****** 30.00 USD

At this point in my account is $36 earned on the referral program, $114 My personal investment + interest on my investment.

Total
$180 are on my account!

It's safe to say that the company ForexCompanyOnlineAt the moment, work and time promised interest accrues (from 1,15% per day and more), As well as withdraw money at the request of the customer!


Just want to focus your attention on the fact that the project not only works with a variety of electronic currency (such as - Liberty Reserve, Perfect Money, LiqPay, AlertPay, WebMoney), But also with bank transfers (Sberbank, Privatbank, Alfabank, RayfazenBank and others) and Bank cards!

Waiting for your letters and suggestions!

Good luck!

P.S. I also want to add that invest in ForexCompanyOnline can using creditm, taken in the draft "MaxpaYnet In credit program MaxiCredit".

Andrew Povolokin

My contact info:
Skype: PAndy76

No comments: